Monday 2 August 2010

Restarting After The Stall

Well for some reason I stalled ! I dunno how but I lost my lust for mountains. In the last 2 months I have spent little or no time anywhere near mountains. Perhaps it was overload, I have been out pretty much every weekend for the last 3 years. 

I told one of my friends about my predicament and he told me that sometimes you need to step back from the things you enjoy and  take a little time to really evaluate why you do them. Maybe for me mountains had simply become routine.

Well now that I have had my time to reflect I realise that I am happier in the mountains, I really have missed them and getting out there last Saturday really recharged my spiritual batteries and rekindled my enthusiasuim for all things mountainous :D

So here are a few catch up pics that I hadn't posted from 22/05/2010 , the next few posts will bring this blog back up to date !  




No comments:

Post a Comment